Page 6 of 6
Dodge Trucks \  lets see the sickest dakotas

lets see the sickest dakotas

Dodge Trucks Make Specific
views 7220
replies 59
following 43

MATT2006   +1y
these pics make me wanna make an offer on my sisters boyfriends dakota.. box style extcab 2wheel drive all stock..
jay98neon   +1y
he is mine @ bash 08
post photo
pimptruckman92   +1y
im curious about the front setup. what front suspension changes you went with? it appears to be an explorer axle cuz i have one sittin in my garage, did you narrow it at all? and whats the stats on the wheels, 22 x ? ....offset/backspacing? looks awesome and its my new desktop image.
svrddak   +1y
it is an expo rear end and has been narrowed for inches... i had factory lowers(which i narrowed) on it and i custom built uppers.. it now has MMW control arms that i had to modify (def wouldnt do that again but he tried to get it right) on it and i switched it over to the mustang 2 stuff for drilled and slotted rotors.. i will post pics when i get them but the bed is now complete thanks to eric at low intentions in waycross ga. the front wheels are 22x8 6 1/4 backspacing and the rears are 22x10 with a 7 1/4 backspacing.. hope to have it at slam fest again so bring your camera
Sikota   +1y
heres my very unfinished project... want to know ask...
BIGJEFF64   +1y
i remember those trucks from slamfest i dont have pics from 2010 but i have some from 2011 ill look and post up there were a few dodges.
jayslowlow   +1y
Been Awhile since anyone posted here So im gonna Leave this here. Truck is undergoing a build/rebuild. Will be fitted with a 1990 12 valve cummins.
post photo
jaredmxg   +1y
nice. that thing is clean. that motor swap may rattle it to pieces, haha
jayslowlow   +1y
Thanks! Should be interesting thats for sure!
Mike95Dakota   +1y
Is anyone still on here? Curious about
Some of the wheel and suspension setups? Just picked up a 95 xtra cab.