Page 3 of 6
Dodge Trucks \  lets see the sickest dakotas

lets see the sickest dakotas

Dodge Trucks Make Specific
views 7222
replies 59
following 43

gonz   +1y
saw a sick ass 98ish body style at showfest 2010. had a small block chevy, burnt orange paint, billet wheels, interior was all it was lacking but the truck was sick as hell. havent seen it since.
Sikota   +1y
--------------------------------------------

truckman92 said:

the blue extended cab...what size wheels are those? 18's in front and 20's in back? your profile didnt say. BTW it looks good, all these trucks do.

no they are 20"s front 22's rear and thanks
98dakota20   +1y

addictiverides said:

i want to see more pics of this! i have wanted to see one for a long ass time
post photo
eraursls1984   +1y
Pics from slamfest 2010This one is the older body style on 22's

This one was also on 22's
post photo
post photo
Tkdakota   +1y
Gonz the orange Dakota you're talking about is mine. It's got a blown sbc in it. Not finished yet. The money train came to a halt.
Thanks for the compliment.
pimptruckman92   +1y
i would like to know or find out more info about the square reg cab on 22s from slamfest. whos is it and whats the status/plans?
justin6571   +1y
I have a 2001 single cab I have custom front upper and lower control arms from MMW and I narrowed the rear 3 inches im getting ready to throw on the 4 link in the back ( bag on bar) did you all run into any un for seen problems ? I have spent the last month reading up on information regaurding installing 4 links but could always use any helpful advice from more experienced mini truckers. Also did anyone have to cut out the inner fenders in the front to run 18 with a low pro or will it clear ? Ill throw some pics up here of mine this week but she is not much to look at right now. This is before we got started.
solowkustomz06   +1y

Fkn Tkn said:

Pics from slamfest 2010This one is the older body style on 22's

does anyone have any other picture of this truck?

post photo