Page 5 of 16
Under Construction \  Body Drop mercury mountaineer 24s

Body Drop mercury mountaineer 24s

Under Construction General Discussions
views 16276
replies 157
following 84

ga,mazduh   +1y
man just as i thought that bitch looks sic as hell rollin!!!! thats a nice ride u got there bro and u dont have to do anything to it, just keep it clean and ride out!!!!
slammedxonair   +1y
From what I heard Slam Specialties was testing some new rubber about a year or so ago and was having those issues but every one I have heard about they replaced. I put a 2 link on my daily driver for almost 2 years to get some first hand experiance with them and it pretty much sucked especially under acceleration and when shifting gears, I'm not even going to get into the pinion angle. But that mounty is bad ass laid out.
tealchevy   +1y
he drives the shit outta that thing also
DeepSouthS10   +1y
Love it. Below is a link to the video of it rollin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHurViicaVg
thacru78   +1y
People can talk shit on em all they want...but the reality is people drive their bagged and bodied truck all day everyday on 2-links with zero problems. If you know and understand the limitations with a 2-link you will not have a problem. Now if you like riding at 18 different ride heights and have a 1000hp motor in your bodied minitruck...then their prolly not for you. A 2-link is beterr than an improperly setup 4-link anyday. It's fucking stupid people are hung up on the 2-link on this truck and cant see how badass it is. Smh...
draggincaddy   +1y
--------------------------------------------

thacru78 said:

People can talk shit on em all they want...but the reality is people drive their bagged and bodied truck all day everyday on 2-links with zero problems. If you know and understand the limitations with a 2-link you will not have a problem. Now if you like riding at 18 different ride heights and have a 1000hp motor in your bodied minitruck...then their prolly not for you. A 2-link is beterr than an improperly setup 4-link anyday. It's fucking stupid people are hung up on the 2-link on this truck and cant see how badass it is. Smh...

--------------------------------------------

fuckin word!!!!!!!
Eddie936   +1y
Idk see the big deal with 2-links and 4-links my truck drives just fine and i ACTUALLY drive my truck ALL the time and EVERYWHERE .........but just like any other bagged truck i do come across a problem but most of it has to do with the front part of the truck like rocky had said.......... just like you see that picture and video of it rolling thats exactly how i ride all the time and it rides good even wwhen i ride with a bunch of fuckers in the back seat. My motor is NOT tuned at all its just the stock V8 that it came wiith.
milkshake   +1y
that bitch is BAD!!!!! looks sick as hell goin down the road too
CommonVan   +1y
2link, 4link who cares just give your props to a bad ass truck and move on!!!
Marcos_65   +1y
Looks fucking sick.