Page 3 of 16
Under Construction \  Body Drop mercury mountaineer 24s

Body Drop mercury mountaineer 24s

Under Construction General Discussions
views 16253
replies 157
following 84

mista337   +1y
It's refreshing to see something different!

I like it, man. Looks great!
dumpednshaved   +1y
This thing is so bad ass. I was just watching the video again today of it on youtube. Have watched it many times in the past. Fell in love with it from the first time I saw pictures and Chaotic Customs built it from what I know. Great job on it. Anyone wanting to see it rolling just search Chaotic Customs on youtube.
CommonVan   +1y
we used s10 spindles, custom upper and lower control arms, and and older mustang rack. kept having problems with the stupid slam bags though.
dumpednshaved   +1y
--------------------------------------------

CommonVan said:

we used s10 spindles, custom upper and lower control arms, and and older mustang rack. kept having problems with the stupid slam bags though.

--------------------------------------------

Rocky, you guys build some very nice rides. Sooner or later i'm going to end up sending something your way to build. Keep up building awesome rides.
thacru78   +1y
I fell in love with this bitch at Texmex last year. Great job Rocky. For everyone bashing it...Your fucking idiots. We know 2-links aren't the best...but they work. The guy drove that truck to Scrapin the Coast from Texas...and as far as I know drives it to every show with out any problems.
Eddie936   +1y
Thanks everyone and as for independent suspension in the rear idea?....... Ummhh no thanks I don't wanna worry about cambering in the back. And Its been driven also to South Padre Island for Border Bash and recently to turkey drag all while driven a couple inches off the ground. Have to thank rocky and the crew at Chaotic for finishing it in about 8 weeks. I drive it every day I'll post up more pics right now
Eddie936   +1y

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
spicy   +1y
top notch
robles228   +1y
This bitch is bad. Have to see it in person or when it cruises in.

post photo
thirtytwo   +1y
damn thats nice. really glad to see someone do this SUV. :thumbs up!!: