Page 2 of 4
Under Construction \  bagged chevette

bagged chevette

Under Construction General Discussions
views 7578
replies 33
following 21

dimentd   +1y
WOW!!!This is the 2nd thread ive seen on chevettes in a week......hmm!That things sik dude! What bag setup did you use?
Stuntman_692   +1y

manual setup its pretty fast though im running one viair compressor on a 7 gallon tank air lift sleeves in back air bag it cylinders up front  1/2 lines to a easy street manual valves dual switch
OutkastWagon51   +1y

That thing is Ugly. BUT COOL AS HELL! Keep rollin it man nice project.
Stuntman_692   +1y

im also putting baby moons on it with them on the original steelies they look like an artilery rim also it looks tan in the bottom and really green on top but in real life if my gf doesnt mess with the picture affects its about kermit the frog green yes sesame street is back lmfao
laydsuzu   +1y
my buddy jerry from Damage Inc. has the other bagged chevette your talking about.  it lays pretty low and its fast hitting sides on air lol its awesome.   That 'vette looks sweet in the flat army green
Stuntman_692   +1y
Edited: 6/24/2010 9:44:56 PM by Stuntman_692

Edited: 6/24/2010 9:27:59 PM by Stuntman_692oh yeah i commented him on yahoo a while back saying i was gonna bag mine pretty soon i really dont like to take peoples ideas but im trying to make it where its a little dif but we both werent the first to do it we gotta give props to the guy in either mississippi or michigan i cant remember but he had his bagged and with a chop top and it was a real show chevette my dad said the last time he saw it was taking off from a show on a trailer and i heard he sold it but big props to jerry for getting to it before me lol tell him to take a look if he gets a chance much respect                             
post photo
layed521   +1y
Post a link to the other chevette, I wanna see! 
Stuntman_692   +1y
Edited: 6/24/2010 10:16:39 PM by Stuntman_692

the chop top or jerrys vette