Page 1 of 4
Under Construction \  bagged chevette

bagged chevette

Under Construction General Discussions
views 7525
replies 33
following 21

Stuntman_692   +1y
hey street source forum users my names adam from the road zombies of northern indiana some of you know some of my buddies some not well ill just get on with it and say i have a chevette i just bagged i have the original alternator and battery very little i took the stereo out and put air switches in place of it i just want a little stereo maybe a couple of 6/9's and tweeters should i get a bigger battery and alternator since i would be running a compressor and the cd player heres a pic

idrgbdy   +1y
welcome. cool/different ride! at first in the pic, i thought you were holding a hydraulic pump with a line coming off it. then i was staring at it and noticed it was a chair. lol if it's the original alternator and battery, i'd say you are pretty lucky to still be using the stock battery. i'd get a new battery and i'm sure the alternator could use upgraded, like 100A one. anymore pics of the car? progress pics, etc...
Stuntman_692   +1y

i have a couple of the car a week ago before i shaved it and primered it ill try to get my gf to take some today and ill get them on later

post photo
puddin06   +1y

pretty awesome car! Lets see some more pictures. oh and welcome to the site
layed521   +1y
OH THE MEMORIES! My buddy had a 'VETTE, static dropped to the point it would pop road dots changing lanes! Be careful, that oil pan isn't road dot proof! lol Definitely post more pics of this car! Unfortunately his was totaled out before he could bag it. 
Stuntman_692   +1y

believe me ive hit some pot holes  haha
idrgbdy   +1y
i bet you got a crew of haters up in dem parts. fuck em. rock that bitch! lol
Stuntman_692   +1y

yeah i do i live in farm country i used to roll into a parking lot full of farmers and drop da bitch ha ha but theres are alot of people who respect it like my friend john he loves jacked up truck and after a while he started to figure out that it takes a whole lot of work do drop it than lift it no bolt ons here my friends also i like to go to car shows as you see in the first pic when i left my car my gf said that there would be puck asses that would say stuff like some things just shouldnt be at a car show exspecially judges that wear ferrari shirts lol true story and then id get tons of guys like us and small magazines wanting to take little snap shots every once in a while i dont do it for the rich people like that i do it for myself and us guys who like to polish up that peace of crap on the side of the road that no one in there right mind would want
boooghar   +1y

potter bagged one not to long ago