post photo
juicedwagon   +1y
more pics please, looks sick to far.
haulinchevys   +1y
Edited: 2/26/2011 8:47:37 AM by haulinchevys

post photo
greezy396   +1y
Edited: 3/11/2012 4:57:55 PM by greezy396

well i just bought the blue dually about a month ago off a carlot in dallas ga. so is there any other details anybody can give me on this truck?
bodydropped85   +1y
wow really? duck from formely DIB built it a few years ago. i believe it was on teh cover of sport truck.
greezy396   +1y
yes it was on cover of streettrucks april 2004 issue. came out of WA. supposibly the guy was running drugs across the border in it or something an it got seized, it did have a goverment title! was just trying see if anybody new what the story behind it was the rollcage has been cut out of it no stero equipment an missing one of the back seats!
22below   +1y

post photo
post photo
post photo
bigjon   +1y
--------------------------------------------

greezy396 said:

Edited: 3/11/2012 4:57:55 PM by greezy396

well i just bought the blue dually about a month ago off a carlot in dallas ga. so is there any other details anybody can give me on this truck?

--------------------------------------------

wow it ended up back in GA? it was on that lot here in Washington for ever but they went out of business. Good luck man I really wanted that thing I just couldn't come up with that amount, the lot here wouldn't budge off 22k. Just out of curiosity what did you pay for it?

Rigo   +1y

redspowerjams   +1y
not the best but just wanted to add my truck to the list of pic's..