Full Size Truckin General \  The Best Dually Out There.. lets seem them

The Best Dually Out There.. lets seem them

Full Size Truckin General General Discussions
views 20617
replies 182
following 133

svrdwgn   +1y
Edited: 12/19/2009 7:20:46 PM by svrdwgn

So many badass rides on here...  This list makes me depressed... I should just stop building mine now!! LOL
tucn1ton   +1y

post photo
tucn1ton   +1y
one i built back in 04... needto fine a new one
post photo
bigjon   +1y
I offered them a pretty respectable 17,000 for it and they turned it down.   Its in pretty rough shape though,  its missing all of the audio video stuff,  one of the rear buckets, no air compressors just one small nitro bottle, the link bar bushing look rotted out and way to small to tow with, the rear fenders are all beat and its traditional body dropped putting the pedals so far under the dash it made me uncomfortable to drive it.   But I would really love to see someone that actually cares buy it and rebuild it so it doesn't get sold to a 16 year old with rich parents that will put it in it's grave.

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by redcrew---------------------------------------------Originally posted by bigjon This one is for sale up here in the NW it belongs to one of my friends friend!  with I had a little more info   ---------------------------------------------Originally posted by 92LOWYOTA---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Big Dee-------------------------------------------

This is one of my favorites. Its just clean.

---------------------------------------------Its at a place called Dtroitauto works for 22k Its on autotrader.com------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
post photo
bigjon   +1y

post photo
bigjon   +1y

post photo
bigjon   +1y

post photo
bigjon   +1y

post photo
bigjon   +1y
Edited: 5/25/2010 10:21:11 AM by bigjon

And the rear shock mounts are almost completely tore off the frame!  IT NEEDS SOME LOVE!!!!!!!!