Page 3 of 12
Under Construction \  Rockered on 20's...updated July 7th 2010

Rockered on 20's...updated July 7th 2010

Under Construction General Discussions
views 4931
replies 117
following 68

TwistedMinis   +1y
Best thing I've bought lately to be honest with you. I only use it for TIG though. I don't want to mess it up.
smctoy   +1y

awesome looking progress!!
90yota   +1y

just a quick update from the weekend....I wrapped up all the small misc. crap that needed to be finished on the frame...got her all stripped down, and took it away to a friends shop for sandblast and paint...if all goes as planned, I'll have it back this coming weekend...shock mounts finished ^^^everything done....bed mounts/shock mounts/ air tested the frame ^^^all stripped down...ready to go^^^on the flatbed...^^^ 
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
90yota   +1y

the frame is gonna be like a gun metal colour ,with various black suspension components...nothing flashy for me...maybe some red in there somewhere as well....as for the rest of the truck, im not too sure yet....like I said though, nothing too flashy
unhallowed1   +1y

buildup looks great. keep up the good work and the pictures coming!
LoLoCrazed   +1y

Very nice. I better see this thing rolling around London this summer.
xefchopper   +1y

great work, keep us posted.
tuckin eh   +1y

looks great chris. melissa's gonna let me roll out of the wedding in the ranger too! I cant wait to see it and you guys this summer.
beyond sic   +1y

Chris lookin badass buddy.  Congrats on the getting married deal as well. 
92yota   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by 90yota ---------------------------------------------   how did you make that shock mount, as far as the threaded part goes, do you weld a thick washer to the end of the tubing and tap it for the threads or what? and how far back (length) do the threads go? truck is looking good btw, my wife and i drove away from our wedding in my toyota
post photo