Air Ride Suspensions \  Center Stage Customs C-10 build #2

Center Stage Customs C-10 build #2

Air Ride Suspensions Q & A
views 358
replies 18
following 8

Center Stage   +1y
the dropmember is offered through a shop called Porter Built Street Rods

and the member runs about $1400, KILLER part though, there built so badass and they make shit so much easier
b12yan   +1y
Originally posted by Center Stage Customs

the dropmember is offered through a shop called Porter Built Street Rods

and the member runs about $1400, KILLER part though, there built so badass and they make shit so much easier

sweet crossmember but damn my whole frame didn't cost much more than that...
Center Stage   +1y
well on this C10 the customer and us both agreed it would be killer to try out so we went ahead and are going with it.

think it'll work nice though

what can ya so though, for some people money isnt a issue so why not try new stuff with customers like that j/k
oldskool86   +1y
wow 1400 nevermind thats almost as much as my 22's id rather z the frame for that price
Center Stage   +1y
no doubt man, shits pricey, for some its worth the investment for some its not, if Z'n the frame is no prob you can definently save yourself some $$$
CSC JR   +1y
Edited: 8/8/2006 7:19:39 PM by valleycustom

Edited: 8/8/2006 7:15:11 PM by valleycustom

Check out this link. It will give everyone a better idea how the dropmember works. The one we're using converts the suspension over to C4 components. It will also convert your PS to R&P which is also a nice.

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=201898LaterJr
low4life1   +1y
gonna be nice. I saw the old setup in that truck. This should be pretty bad a$$
no1lowr   +1y
is your shop at your house jimmy?
Center Stage   +1y
na thats a picture of the frame at my partner JR's house, he did originally start that from his house though

the frame table took up one half of his garage and the tube bender, lathe, welding table, shit like that took up the other half