Page 6 of 7
Full Size Truckin General \  pics of duallys on semi wheels

pics of duallys on semi wheels

Full Size Truckin General General Discussions
views 2345
replies 67
following 50

ptman2002   +1y
there were plenty of them at slammin and jammin this weekend. im sure you will see them or some of them in the coverage later on. i have pics of them but i would have to up load them some where.
KEEPONTUCKIN   +1y
Heres what I'd like....I dunno if im dreaming or if this seems logical,but Im too FN poor to afford a dually so I was gonna toss a dually bed on my halfton 5 lugger chev.....would anyone make adapters for me to use my stock 5 lug rear diff,and stock spindles/rotor assemblies???

Or am I way out in left field here??
themightypace   +1y
they make them....its better to have the full floating axle
Lockone   +1y
Here are some pics of mine @ Slammin and Jammin
guiltybydesign   +1y
I like the black trevor. And i see the little devil is making roadtrips with you guys haha.
Dragthatchit   +1y
Originally posted by AftermathLongBed

Are those rear fenders molded on the bed? or is that just bodywork hiding the seam in the picture?

post photo
Flamedsdime   +1y
has anyone seen on with 22s with a mud tire insted of a commercial tire? Just tought it would look differnt
grunion   +1y
check out my profile mine has 19s that were welded and redrilled. So no adapters
Lockone   +1y
I have sold some locally with the Toyo Open Country Mud Tires and they look a little funny because the tire is too wide for the wheel. It is better to run the supersingles if you are going to run mud tires.