pics of duallys on semi wheels

Full Size Truckin General General Discussions
views 2336
replies 67
following 50

boilermaker   +1y
Originally posted by Dragthatchit

Originally posted by AftermathLongBed

Are those rear fenders molded on the bed? or is that just bodywork hiding the seam in the picture?

There molded!! I should know!!

Fenders are 6" wider, and 6" taller than stock to accomodate the four 24's on the back!

http://www.fletcherscustoms.com/projects/albums/BoilerMaker/IMG_1988_2.sized.jpg
post photo
streetstkrcr   +1y
Chad, What kind of wheels are those and where did they come from? if ya don't mind me asking
low mazda   +1y
Edited: 6/8/2006 6:47:45 PM by low mazda

22.5's cut down to 22's by one of our club member's brother at his machine shop. they were smoothies, and chase had them cut to the design he wanted.
badwil   +1y
hey man if you want alcoa or accurides call me I work at a peterbilt dealership the number here is 800-489-1122 ext#263 i can get round hole wheels and the peterbilt oval style wheels both in 19.5,22.5,24.5 let me know if you need anything also i can get alot of other stuff alos like train horns and leds
DragNasty   +1y
Originally posted by low mazda

Edited: 6/8/2006 6:47:45 PM by low mazda

22.5's cut down to 22's by one of our club member's brother at his machine shop. they were smoothies, and chase had them cut to the design he wanted.

Actually, started out as small hole classics, milled down to a 22" by Trevor at Tennessee wheel and tire (www.tnwheelandtire.com) and the pattern was CNC milled out by Chad at Hi-Tech in Albany GA (229)-435-9587
hang time mazda   +1y
Originally posted by badwil

hey man if you want alcoa or accurides call me I work at a peterbilt dealership the number here is 800-489-1122 ext#263 i can get round hole wheels and the peterbilt oval style wheels both in 19.5,22.5,24.5 let me know if you need anything also i can get alot of other stuff alos like train horns and leds

hey brady, if you can get 19.5's with the pete oval, i want to see them and would probably get a set for one of my 330's. also, how much for a set of 24.5 oval holes? want to see if i can get a better deal than my local pete dealer.

bagged2dragg   +1y
club member with 24's
post photo
hang time mazda   +1y
that truck is badass. TC is a cool ass guy too, i talked with him for hours at the lowrider show down there in tampa last year. i want my dually to sit about like his with a similar set up, but i will have standard peterbilt 24's on mine.