KIK \  Crime Pays Video Calendar

Crime Pays Video Calendar

KIK
views 4676
replies 44
following 26

KiK   +1y
Edited: 1/16/2010 9:17:22 AM by KiK

The Crime Pays Video 2010 Calendar w/show dates & features is now available on www.MiniTruckerStore.com! Limited quantities, get yours now! Coolest calendar I've ever seen...Great job Chris & Amanda!  Looks AWESOME!!! -Trae
post photo
LaidNeon   +1y
ordered my copy!!
SPOT   +1y

BADASS! GOOD JOB GUYS! CANT WAIT TO SEE IT IN PERSON....

KiK   +1y
These are going very fast and to the best of my knowledge Chris and Amanda have no plans to order any more after these are sold out...(they were mighty expensive to have printed). This has been a public service announcement from www.MiniTruckerStore.com and KIK, lol. -Trae
dbldub01   +1y

damn hope they last until Thursday, cuz I'm poor!

KiK   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by dbldub01damn hope they last until Thursday, cuz I'm poor!

--------------------------------------------- We should.  We received 2 boxes Friday evening and half of the first box is gone.  And I know poor, trust me. -Trae
puddin06   +1y

I bought mine!
Last_Resort   +1y

waiting on mine to come in!!
KEG Media   +1y
id like to get one but i'll wait since they are in limited supply.  id rather have someone that needs one get one since we are an advertiser in it with our show.  can someone tell me how my show is listed since it falls in two different months?
KiK   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by KEG Mediaid like to get one but i'll wait since they are in limited supply.  id rather have someone that needs one get one since we are an advertiser in it with our show.  can someone tell me how my show is listed since it falls in two different months?--------------------------------------------- It shows it on both months, the 31st and the 1st... -Trae