Page 1 of 1
Hydraulic Suspensions \  Kinetic battery shelf life

Kinetic battery shelf life

Hydraulic Suspensions Q & A
views 1955
replies 3
following 3

juicedwagon   +1y
Hello, I have a question for some of you that have delt with the Kinetic brand batteries. I have had some for about 4-5 years and have yet to use them. they have been on and off the battery tender and the longest they have been off is one month. Reason I ask is I've heard the Kinetics don't have the best shelf life. Do you think I am OK with these batteries or should I start looking for something else. Thank you.
jaredmxg   +1y
I would run them till they wear out, but I am curious about that as well.
leydbck   +1y
I don't know if this will help. A friend of mine has one of the smaller Kinetik's in his truck camper. The camper gets used maybe once a year. He has had the same Kinetik in it for about 5 years. All they have to do is hook up a charger the night before they plan to use it and it is good to go. He said it has always fully charges, stays charged and never gives them an issue.
juicedwagon   +1y
That's what I think I will do Jared, I just hope they're good for a while because I have to build new battery racks for them. Chan, thank you for that info, makes me feel a lot better about spending the time to build new racks, my old racks were for Optima group 34's and they are a bit smaller than the new batteries.
Page 1 of 1