Page 2 of 3
Mini Truckin General \  www.GuiltyByDesign.net

www.GuiltyByDesign.net

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 6955
replies 29
following 8

guiltybydesign   +1y
Got all our bent steel tubing up and realized i can offer custom bending to you guys. So if your needing something one off email me kyle@guiltybydesign.net and we can go from there. I use Bend Tech so that allows me to take your measurements and make a model you can see and approve before any tubing is bent.
post photo
guiltybydesign   +1y
I'm happy to announce we're now an authorized airlift dealer and will be stocking the full line. I'm now also able to give shops a discount so email me kyle@guiltybydesign.net and let's see if I can save you some money.
jaredmxg   +1y
sounds good. that program would really come in handy for making bends.
guiltybydesign   +1y
Im gonna start a pre order special for those wanting a set of my mock bushings. Order on the website by midnight tomorrow and get $15 off the set of 16. Looking to have these ready to shipp out in 2 weeks.

http://guiltybydesign.net/index.php/tools/mock-bushing-set.html
post photo
guiltybydesign   +1y
Were excited to get the new Airlift V3 systems coming in October. Lots of features are packed into this thing and its all in one ECU/valve design is a plus. You can pre order now and systems will shipp mid October.
post photo
droppedmitsu   +1y
What is the price on the new V3 setup, didn't see it on your site? I had looked at the v2 before but didnt feel like spending the dough and just went with a lone accuair manifold. But these new systems look really nice, I might spluge for one lol.
guiltybydesign   +1y
Theres several kits coming out for the new system from 1/4-3/8'' with no tank or compressors to kits including them. The 3P system is pressure based like the V2 and the 3H system is also pressure based but also included height sensors similar to accuair. The cool thing about the 3H is airlift designed their own sensors with an offset arm to keep it inline with the internal instrumentation so theres not as much stress and the part will last longer.
Your basic 3/8'' 3P setup will run $1461.80
Basic 3/8'' 3H setup runs $1885.20
truck action   +1y
I have run the first series Auto Pilot sense 2006, had to order a 2nd wire set to lengthen all the wires,than after 4 years the ECU failed, bought a replacement but now is no longer available. The new system has no inter changing parts! The pressure sensors are pricey & I have have a few of them fail!
When the system fails I will go to Accuair's controller & use my manifolds!
guiltybydesign   +1y
Gary if you need replacement parts they are still in stock and available, if you need them let me know and i can get them to you. The new setup is an all in one unit and carries a full manufacturers warranty. The new unit also has an internal pressure sensor so its better protected. All in all theyve done a total redesign of the system. Im a direct dealer so if any warranty issues arise i can help with getting you back up and running.
guilty by design   +1y
Back from SEMA answering emails and shipping orders. Gonna have some kickass black friday specials coming up soon so check out the website and make yourself a wish list.