Page 1 of 3
Mini Truckin General \  www.GuiltyByDesign.net

www.GuiltyByDesign.net

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 6924
replies 29
following 8

guiltybydesign   +1y
Had a completely new website built to keep up with the times and its finally open. Looking forward to getting all my new bracketry on the site soon that should make your installs easier and better looking. Were also going to be doing a weekly giveaway called $10 Tuesday where we will give away $10 store credit every Tuesday to one lucky fella. Feel free to register and take a look around.

www.guiltybydesign.net
droppedmitsu   +1y
Awesome, been waiting for your site to pop back up. Too bad I already bought most of my brackets and bag stuff. Still a few things I need tho, I'll take a look at the new site.
jaredmxg   +1y
When was the last time the site was up? I think I remember trying to get on there years ago but it always said updating or something like that.
guiltybydesign   +1y
I took it down in Nov of 13 when we moved shop so I didn't get swamped. Then a few months later I was informed that my old OScommerce system was quickly becoming outdated so we went with the new Magento system.
leydbck   +1y
I like it...except the word swag, that word needs to die ;) Seriously though, site looks good, easy to navigate and great descriptions. I am just waiting on a some parts to be available so I can place an order.
guiltybydesign   +1y
Yea swag doesn't float my boat either but with the line up of different promo items ill soon have its a good blanket term. Also I love this inventory system I have now. Before if I was low or out of stock the item would still show normally on the site and then id be back ordered, now if I don't have it not only does it alert me but it deactivates the order button.
leydbck   +1y
That is awesome, and very helpful for customers. I recently tried to order some parts to lower my daily a little. Every item I ordered was listed on the site and allowed me to add it to my cart. So I checked out, paid and waited. 3 days later I get an email saying everything was back ordered and my money would be refunded. Huge waste of time.
guiltybydesign   +1y
Anyone who has good quality pics of your project using any of our parts email them to me kyle@guiltybydesign.net and we just may add them to our product images.
guiltybydesign   +1y
Working on getting the full line of shift knobs from American Shifter Co uploaded. Swing by and check them out.
http://guiltybydesign.net/
post photo
guiltybydesign   +1y
Till the end of the month were running a special on all Viair Dual Packs, up to $50 off.
http://guiltybydesign.net/index.php/air-management/compressors.html
post photo