Page 1 of 2
Under Construction \  my ecotec powered bagged and bd'ed 83 chevy

my ecotec powered bagged and bd'ed 83 chevy

Under Construction General Discussions
views 3266
replies 18
following 9

bagged83dime   +1y
well ben around a while and never posted on here so here it go's. well let's run threw the basics. 83 chevy s10, mandrel bent backhalf, 100" wheel base, 5' 3" shortend bed, trad bodydrop, custom bumpers, 66 chevelle door handles, harley mirrors , gmc grill with billet, 2005 chevy cobalt 2.2 ecotec engine , 5 speed, aluminum drive shaft, custom beer cage gas tank with jag gas cap, and a ton of other shit im to lazy to write right now. things to come are a turbo, leather interier , paint, bed liner, wheels "2010 camaro heritage wheel" and anything else that pops in my head. this is my dailydriver and iv put 25,000 on it in the last year and a half.

bagged83dime   +1y
Edited: 4/16/2012 10:43:05 PM by bagged83dime

in case anyone is wondering about the exhaust it has a cut out, one side is cat+ res+ stock muffler the other is header to flowmaster
Rusty Shackleford   +1y
Edited: 4/17/2012 3:51:25 AM by Rusty Shackleford

Badass truck man. I'm diggin it!:BEERCHUG:
bdydrppup   +1y
Very cool motor swap I've never seen.
draggin91   +1y
How are you passing smog
bagged83dime   +1y
well....... um.......I "live" in a county with no smog. sutter creek
xgolferdude   +1y
how hard is that swap? im completly unfimiliar with s10s lol ive always been an import guy but did it just bolt up to the trans or what?
bagged83dime   +1y
i had to build everything. " bell housing, motor mounts, wiring harness, oil pan, exhaust," and it created a lot of small problems that had to be solve. but worth it. good power and room to grow and i love the gas mileage
draggin91   +1y
Then tht explains a lot haha nice swap man. I think I've seen this truck in lodi once
bagged83dime   +1y
ya im in lodi and stockton everyday so im sure youv seen it around