Page 1 of 1
Isuzu \  bag on bar set ups

bag on bar set ups

Isuzu Make Specific
views 1452
replies 6
following 5

layedpup   +1y
Hey, new to the forum.I have a 95 Isuzu standard cab that I plan on doing a back half for. I have the metal, all the air ride stuff. I decided on bag in bar because of what I was told from a few people that it rides better. Anyone else have this type of set up on their au and some pics?
bdydrppup   +1y
Bag on bar definitely rides better. especially on a light weight mini truck. I just wouldnt go to close to the pivot point for crazy lift as it can ride too soft and sloppy not to mention more stress.
xgolferdude   +1y
John pretty well summed it up for ya..
layedpup   +1y
Thanks for the confirmation guys, really helped.
i8nt2lo   +1y
Edited: 2/29/2012 11:08:50 AM by I8NT2LO

Just try to keep the bag as center in the bar as possible. Best lift and best ride, like stated above. Also, if it's round bar you're gonna wanna gusset the length of the bar since all the pressure is there. Here's 2 that I've done and I really prefer this method honestly. Good luck.

post photo
post photo
tacokane   +1y
I set the isuzu in my profile bag on bar this time around and in comparison to it's old bag over axle setup? Oh wait, there is no comparison it's a night and day difference. Just set it up to the way the above has stated and you should be good to go.
layedpup   +1y
My link bars are round both top and bottom. The bar gussets are one of the only things I haven't gotten yet. But the pictures help a lot!
I like the tube work in the second one. I think I may need to get a tube bender now.
Page 1 of 1