Page 1 of 2
Build-Ups \  THE RAD RANGER BUILD!!

THE RAD RANGER BUILD!!

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 1132
replies 11
following 11

lowjoe74   +1y
Alright, its been a while since i have been on this site. I used to check it all the time when I was in college for motivation and just to see what cool stuff people were building. I would occasionally post a few pics of small things i was able to do my truck while still in school, but it was never enough. After Graduating in the summer of 2009 it took a whole year to find a job, but when I did I started saving right away. Fast forward to 2012 and I am on the right track to finishing my dream. Ever since I got the truck at 16 I have been dreaming about this build...I'm so stoked its finally coming together exactly the way I pictured it!! Since I'm only going to build this truck once I might as well do it right the first time and put it in the best hands possible. The truck is now at NFAMUS in Mansfield Texas where Keith is about to get RAD on my truck!! He will be doing a full frame build on it along with some extra stuff. I will post some pics of the build as he sends me more pics! He started last Monday and is moving quick on it!! Enjoy!

The truck in 2002

The day it left for the shop

still2high   +1y
SO RAD!!!!!
xgolferdude   +1y
And look at that pretty frame sitting under the frame table.... X(
Looks like yours is off to a hella good start!!!!!
Just_Robert   +1y
Rad Joe checking in!!!
smctoy   +1y
looking damn good!
jspotmcd   +1y
so much WIN going on right there..
fuller   +1y
lil joe goin big time
lowjoe74   +1y
man its been a while since i posted some updates lol..were getting there
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
22below   +1y
That bed is pretty dope!
maz duh   +1y
Ya dude, that bike rack looks kool in there. Good call on adding something a lil different, the rest of the bed looks good too for that matter!