Page 1 of 1
Isuzu \  Need a oem/aftermarket parts source for 81-87 Isuzu PUP

Need a oem/aftermarket parts source for 81-87 Isuzu PUP

Isuzu Make Specific
views 1801
replies 5
following 5

Spin_155   +1y
I have an 83 Isuzu pup that im starting on and im having problems finding a part source for marker lights, dash parts, interior misc., etc. Ive been on ebay through the junk yard and googled the crap out of it and my results have been few and far between. Im looking for something like an LMC catalog for isuzu if it exists. If any isuzu guys have a good source of oem/aftermarket style parts I'd love to hear about it so i can get my project on the road. Thanks for any help you can give.
Layumon22s   +1y
very little out there for the pup i'd go to isuzupup.com lots of guys with lots of resources
bdydrppup   +1y
Yeh, isuzupup.com will be your best bet for parts sources. There is little to no support for these trucks. most everything is a build it yourself or junkyard item. even parts like grills and bumpers i could get new 10 years ago are gone. i love this body style (I've had 8 or so) but they are definitely a huge challenge to build or restore. Good luck with the P'up! hit me up if you need anything.
Spin_155   +1y
Thanks for the help. I'll be searching there from now on.
d0it   +1y
I go to
Carpartswholesale.com
tacomatoy2001   +1y
Hey man, I just thought of a couple of resources for you to check into:

1. http://www.partschannel.com/. I have had excellent luck with them and parts for my 82 Toyota. You either have to find a local store (can buy direct at their store) or have to go through a local parts store who deals with them, really worth checking into.

2. More obvious and pricey, but try your local isuza dealer's parts department, I have a loyalty card with my local toyota dealer, paid about $50 and get 10% all parts and labor (they do no labor to the truck), but I have gotten a few parts from them.

3.Keep in mind its a hit and miss, they may or may not carry it, but I think its worth looking into.

Good luck.

Page 1 of 1