Page 1 of 1
Mazda Trucks \  b2600 help

b2600 help

Mazda Trucks Make Specific
views 595
replies 5
following 4

newb2600i   +1y
so ok my truck stop running it cranks but no power to fuel pump unless i jump it under the hood.ive replaced full dist ignition control modual fuel pump fuel filter spark plugs plug wires all these parts brand new only thing i havent changed is computer and ignition switch.i noticed my check engine light never comes on or lights up when key is switched on can anyone help me please.
droopy   +1y
Try the computer they seem to go bad on those trucks for some reason!!!!
mazrod   +1y
I had the same damn thing happen to me right after I got my truck. I lowered it to much and everyt time I hit a bump or a pothole the whole truck shut off, it would crank but wouldnt fire. its the computer in the passenger side kick panel. I replaced mine for like 90 bucks but before I put it back in i made "computer shock absorbers" out of old rubber floor mats. I placed them behind the computer and then bolted it in. no problems after i did that. hope this helps
newb2600i   +1y
thanks man ill do the same yeah sucks to have my truck bagged and cant drive it before winter lol and did ur gas gauge and crap stop mine has also stopped reading.but thanks for the replys i figured comp but wondering if anyone went threw this also gla to know
Tedders49   +1y
Am currently going through the same thing on my 2600i 4X4! One common denominator is the Computer board located inside the passenger side kick panel. I'm told the capacitors have a tendency to leak and ruin the circuit board. I checked mine and it was like new. Have gas pump/gauge issues and when I get a chance, $$ and a place to do it, I'm going to replace the gas pump and sending unit.
Page 1 of 1