Under Construction \  My Project - 95' TBird laid on billets

My Project - 95' TBird laid on billets

Under Construction General Discussions
views 831
replies 14
following 14

Rob Clayhill   +1y
Edited: 3/23/2011 11:15:04 PM by LowLyfe83

Whats up guys, ive been workin hard on my current project that im trying to get ready for this summer with the help of my brother and a good friend of ours - a 95 tbird that lays full frame over a set of Intro 20's. Its bagged with 6" slam specialties bags on all 4 corners. Im in the process of putting it back together and will post more pics of everything to come during the rest of the build but for now heres a few pics i took tonite. hope you enojy it as much as i do....

Deluxe_D100   +1y
The car looks sick, love those wheels on there.
weave   +1y
Nice, I love it. What else do you have planned for it?
smctoy   +1y
Thats sic!!
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
awesome!

Taylor
Herecomestrouble   +1y
Do you have any pictures of the front bag setup? and howd you all fix the nasty camber issue in the back? My buddy gots one of these and there badass... gotta love thunder turds..nice ride
devilx   +1y
looks awesome man. I think there are enough of these types of cars that there should be a magazine to feature them. Maybe minitruckin can do a bimonthly mag for mini inspired cars or just a special addition mag
Herecomestrouble   +1y
--------------------------------------------

SolarX said:

looks awesome man. I think there are enough of these types of cars that there should be a magazine to feature them. Maybe minitruckin can do a bimonthly mag for mini inspired cars or just a special addition mag

--------------------------------------------

AMEN!
Eddie936   +1y
This motherfucker is bad ass. The billets give it the perfect look
mytruck2low4u   +1y
makes me want to sell my truck!