replies 59
following 22

THE_CRUCK   +1y
Just to hold IRS in place
post photo
post photo
post photo
THE_CRUCK   +1y
So I sold my factory engine and trans and got a complete engine, trans, computer, and harness from a 96 Impala SS. Had the front end all trimmed out then went and bought the new engine/trans. So the front and firewall had to go to make room for the new combo. Been working on it a few hours each night, still cutting the rear out to make the IRS fit right, then on to the front to make the tunnel except the trans and build the new firewall. I know I'm slacking on photos, going to try and get more.
artsar   +1y
bad ass man. I keep checking in on this from time to time. I like it. Keep it up
THE_CRUCK   +1y
Little progress from tonight. Finally laying pinch. Now just gotta make the engine and trans fit.

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
Uncle Fester   +1y
Thats one hell of a skateboard with power, thanks for the upates.
mrbarky   +1y
man awesome build makes me miss my tracker
THE_CRUCK   +1y
More progress today, didn't have a engine hoist today so I drug the thing with my truck, then pushed it with it. lol Ghetto yes, but it worked.

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
THE_CRUCK   +1y
Now just gotta start the frame and start putting this beast back together.
THE_CRUCK   +1y
Put the front end on so we can measure for the frame tomorrow. No longer doing a toyota front clip just going to build a whole new frame it will be alot easier. V8 fits under the hood with lots of room, will actually sit about 6 inches below the hood line. Hope to have this done by the end of the year.
post photo
post photo
post photo
Uncle Fester   +1y
Lookin bitchin man nothing like fitting 20lbs in a 5lb bag lol