Page 2 of 6
Build-Ups \  THE CRUCK

THE CRUCK

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 2309
replies 59
following 22

THE_CRUCK   +1y
Should have updated pics of this this weekend. Haven't had time and I busted up my hand at work. Also we sat there for a night debating which direction to go with the rear set up. Going to get the parts this weekend then gotta get all new measurements taken. Got the front clip laying 20's with stock uppers, lowers, and spindles.
THE_CRUCK   +1y
Few pictures off my phone.
post photo
post photo
post photo
THE_CRUCK   +1y
So, with as far as this build has not gone, it will more than likely be done in the year 2020 if I'm lucky.
Between my health issues and just flat out being broke, in my spare time I have been cutting away in the trunk and the front end to make clearance for the 20's. After much debate I decided to go a fifferent route with the rear suspension. I'll put pics up here soon. Hoping to get the sheet metal for the garage floor here soo so I can start building the frame.
ChadCrissDesign   +1y
keep us updated bro!
AZ ARTWORX   +1y
go man go i love seeing people tear into stuff and redo it it show how far they have come in the years
BK2LIFE   +1y
tires look too narrow from that pic.

and i think i still have access to that disc brake rx7 rear end you wanted like 3 years ago..lol

fknlowjeep   +1y
x90s are badass! i like 'em cuz they are weird and i have seen a couple laid out and they are with the sickness!

i can't wait to see more
THE_CRUCK   +1y
The tires are 215/30zr20 on a 8.5, the tires I already had and are brand new. My plan was to get 7.5's but the deal I got the these new ones couldn't be passed up. I totally forgot about the rx7 IRS you had, I picked one up out of a turbo w/ lsd. In the long run it it save me a lot of room in the trunk to have IRS rather than a solid rear that will come up into it eliminating any chance of having a functional trunk. There will be a lot of metal work going into both the front end and trunk along with the rockers that have to be remade so it will lay flat. I was going to run a 245/30 front and 295/25 rear with another set of wheels but they were too tall and x10 won't work with the IRS in the offset wheel I would need to run.
THE_CRUCK   +1y
And a little extra power
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo