Page 1 of 2
Car Care \  Tire shine question

Tire shine question

Car Care Q & A
views 2740
replies 10
following 8

shellhart   +1y
what tire shine does everyone use.. everyone i have used when i drive the truck it slings all over the truck.. looking for a way to make my tires look good but not have it sling all ove the truck.. so what does everyone use or what is eeryones secret so this dont happen
Layumon22s   +1y
in short - you can't have it both ways. you can't get a super wet look and not have it sling back. the best thing to do is apply your tire shine while being careful of getting it into the grooves. the grooves hold the liquid which then ends up slinging back on your ride, then go back with a terry cloth towel and wipe off the heavy. the shine won't be as bright but it won't end up down the side
simple-pleasurez   +1y
zephyr pro 39. truck driver at work got me a bottle. i love it. works awesome and doesnt get everywhere. spray it on buff it off. http://www.zephyrpro40.com/s2/scripts/prodList.asp?idCategory=77
or any truck stop should have it.
h8rstyle   +1y
Armor All Spray Can wet shine, spay and let dry so far so good for me and I have a white car. I think the spray bottle is HORRIBLE is sprays too much and it will def sling everywhere.
4DOORWHORE   +1y
gel wipe on wait a few then wipe off
ogcoyb   +1y
SMARTWAX!
tukn18saccord   +1y
vasaline isgreat with no sling back just rub it in good always has a great shine
h8rstyle   +1y
Edited: 2/5/2011 10:54:39 AM by h8rstyle

--------------------------------------------

tukn18saccord said:

vasaline isgreat with no sling back just rub it in good always has a great shine

--------------------------------------------

Vaseline as in slippidy slide? lol I gotta try that one! :TUP:
h8rstyle   +1y
HERE SHE IS
post photo
tukn18saccord   +1y
yep thats the one lol multi purpose lmao