Mini Truckin General \  Creative Award Ideas for Car Shows

Creative Award Ideas for Car Shows

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 11324
replies 18
following 19

Slappy Mc Nasty   +1y
Edited: 1/14/2011 6:11:08 PM by Slappy Mc Nasty

i remember FREAKS OF NATURE threw a show in fresno lst year and they used some bare wood skateboard decks and had a local paint and pinstripe them. 1st place winners got longboards. definately killer awards

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
nissandoordragger   +1y
here is some ive done
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
Uncle Fester   +1y
--------------------------------------------

BAD_INC said:

A small company I used to own, killed it back in the day...

Badass, like the ones that look tasteful. Not a fan if they look like left over parts put together especially for a Best Of. :CENTS:
post photo
post photo
deflatd   +1y

sideshizzle   +1y
Here are some of mine from last year's Battle Drag.
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
BabyYouWish   +1y

Uncle Fester said:

Badass, like the ones that look tasteful. Not a fan if they look like left over parts put together especially for a Best Of. :CENTS:

Agreed, some of these would be awesome in my truck-room. I LOVE the Battle Drag guitars, I think those are SICK and the custom painted skateboards are dope as well. However if I won the 'Best of Show TV', I wouldn't know what the hell to do with it or how to get it home.

The Resurrection awards were really cool. Even the 1st-3rd place trophies were custom cut and I'm sure everyone appreciated that they took home something fun and not just some plastic. I love 'creative' awards, and custom made pieces are awesome, but I don't want to take home something that was leftover on the shop floor that was just welded together