threads
Page 1 of 3
Under Construction \  Own a piece of Minitruckin History....FOR FREE!!

Own a piece of Minitruckin History....FOR FREE!!

Under Construction General Discussions
views 1883
replies 26
following 14

kleerance   +1y
I'm giving away the body of the once known "Worlds Lowest Bronco II" LOL...Thought about making a video of it being crushed at the scrap yard, but I figured I'd see if any of you guys would want it first.

Again, just the body, subframe, full sheet metal floor and firewall...no frame, wheels, etc. It's located here in Houston...First one to contact me and come by gets it. I've got a forklift here, so loading it shouldn't be a problem, just bring a trailer.

...from bottom of door to roof is 44" tall. I've got glass, bumpers, etc also that I'd sell for cheap.

832-381-6218kleerance@yahoo.com

-Pena
kleerance   +1y
Thanks for the message...I'm really trying to get rid of it locally. Unless you want to drive all the way down here for it. Call if you want...
never_done86   +1y
EMAIL SENT .
maztang (ryan)   +1y
I remember seeing this at TexMex a few years ago! Why you giving it away? Got another body or somethin?
kleerance   +1y
Giving it away for lots of reasons lol Mostly because I was tired with all the headaches...and I started a new project so I'm trying to concentrate on that. Spread the word around and let me know if you know of anyone interested in it.
onelowmini   +1y
Who built this? There was one in So Cal yeeeaarrs ago that one of our guys had and it disappeared...I always wanted to know what happened to it.
sideshizzle   +1y
Post this on www.htownshowscene.com and I'm sure someone local will scoop this up right away.

I would take it off your hands if I had somewhere to store it.
kleerance   +1y
I bought the truck stock from a private party in Texas. It was then taken to Chaotic Rods & Customs in Houston for all the body mods. I'm the original/only owner since it was worked on...There have been a few built that I've seen over the past few years...none to date that are chopped though...I think.
kleerance   +1y
I've got a guy that said he's coming by Thursday morning to get it...Keep yall posted!