Page 1 of 1
Under Construction \  91 f150 "Famous Ford" project

91 f150 "Famous Ford" project

Under Construction General Discussions
views 704
replies 6
following 4

famousford   +1y
heres my 91 f150 that ive had for the past 5 years. this was my first truck and im just now realizing that i should have started working on it a long time ago instead of wishing i had a non i beam truck lol, but im alwasy up for a challenge.

this past summer i came home from college and started bagging her. i messed around and ended up waiting till the end of summer to do everything so thats why i only did the back end. we did asll the work in 3 days
at a friend of mines shop while his parents were out of town. i had to come back to cali for college this fall so im having to put everything on hold until december.

ive got a lot more plans for her but its taking a while cuz im a poor ass college student. finish the front end, kmc 651 22s and id like to do a 5.9 triton swap. the truck has a 4.9 300 in it with 67 thousand original miles and runs realy good so the motor swap may be a later down the line ordeal. ive seen a few of the newer f250 front ends on these trucks and its growing on me so that might also be an option.

i did the Famous Ford logo like 4 years ago and ive always got people taking pictures of it and asking me about it. id love to hear from everyone if yall have any ideas or helpful tips on these trucks. i still have a long way to go and i wishi had more pics to put up of the build. there will be another update in december when i get back home to work on her again.
smctoy   +1y
sic project!
famousford   +1y
thanks man, she has been a damn good truck and you dont see to many people bagging these old fords. hopefully when im done im gonna have her shipped to where i live in cali.
dropitforme   +1y
Sweet truck I love to see trucks gettin bagged that you rarely see bagged
famousford   +1y
yeah thats why i kept her and decided to start bagging, plus the few of these trucks i have seen have been 92s and up. i havent seen any 91s or 90s and im glad cuz ill be one of the only ones.
choppedn22d   +1y
Yeah buddy, these trucks look sick layed out and body dropped. They tuck a serious amount of wheel. I got a bunch of parts if you need some. Im in Richmond not to far when it gets home! All my stuff is F250 ex work trucks, but ill give it to you for beer money :BEERCHUG:
famousford   +1y
hell yeah man that sounds good i cant wait to roll around out here. is the bagged truck scene pretty big out here? cuz i know back in texas its insane.
Page 1 of 1