threads
Page 1 of 1
Isuzu \  ANYONE OUT THERE HAVE AMIGO FENDERS FOR SALE???!!!

ANYONE OUT THERE HAVE AMIGO FENDERS FOR SALE???!!!

Isuzu Make Specific
views 509
replies 9
following 7

GHOSTMAN   +1y
I NEED A SET OF AMIGO FENDERS IF ANYONE OUT THERE KNOWS SOMEONE OR HAS SOME FOR SALE...THANKS!
sponge splawn   +1y
where are you at?
dwatkins   +1y
I have a set but like he said where you live? Don't really feel like shipping them
satchnc   +1y
Have you found a set? I have a set for sale in AZ
Matt_91isuzu   +1y

i have  a set i wanna get regular fenders anyone wanna trade my zip is 34741 i live in fl and will be at slamfest
///hardwood   +1y
I HAVE A SET IN ANDERSON SC. lmk
LOW99GMC   +1y
I have a pair and the headlight housings as well. Need to get rid of them. I'm located in Sacramento CA. I can get you pics if you nedd them.
GHOSTMAN   +1y
Im from corpus christi texas...the bottom of the map!
sponge splawn   +1y
Wow ghostman!, you must not be in too big of a hurry to get these. It took almost a year for you to respond. I've heard of guys being too busy to get on streesource, but this could be a new record. J.k. I still have an extra set. Also, it just so happens I recently sold my dually to the guy who throws Texas Heatwave, and I believe he may be flying up soon to pick it up and drive it back to Texas. It might be an option to have him bring them back with him. Let me know. :SP:
GHOSTMAN   +1y
YA, I DONT REALLY GET ON TOO OFTEN... BUT I DO NEED THEM IF THERE ARE ANY FOR SALE AND WILLING TO SHIP...THANKS FOR THE HELP AND SORRY SO LATE. THANKS!!!!

JMARONEN135@gmail.com
Page 1 of 1