Page 5 of 7
Mini Truckin General \  bomber Seats

bomber Seats

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 23696
replies 68
following 26

renajordan10   +1y
They look like pieces from an antique store. nice picture, clear and enticing.
Jamey   +1y

Just finished a Bench seat for Choppa at Chops Speed Shop.. figured i would post pics.

post photo
Jamey   +1y

post photo
post photo
Jamey   +1y

Jamey   +1y

post photo
post photo
Jamey   +1y

cuddcountry   +1y

that is amazing!!   how long does it take you to build something like that?
DougyFrisch   +1y
How come the question of price hasn't been answered yet...   I know it's one of those things that "If you have to ask, you can't afford it..."   but i'd really like to know what a bench or two buckets would run....
JETSETTER   +1y
Edited: 7/28/2010 11:17:40 AM by JETSETTER

Mike, Jamey takes about a week to build a set of seats and ship them. Dougy, I believe they start at $350.00 and go up from there. Check them out on Ebay! Jamey gets way less then some other companies making these seats and these are all one off's. Others are production type.  Check out more of his work!    myspace.com/handmadeseatco  Just one of his auctions:  http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Bomber-Seats-rat-rod-hot-rod-model-model-t-1932-ford-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem43a0af0a2dQQitemZ290458634797QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories
Jamey   +1y

Thanks Kerry.. my seats accually start out a little higher than what kerry qouted. I build them custom and alot of my customers really wanna go all out so the price does refect that from time to time on some of my seats.