Page 1 of 3
Full Size Truckin General \  anyone from ontario

anyone from ontario

Full Size Truckin General General Discussions
views 2175
replies 28
following 19

krewlaid   +1y
 would like to know if any one from Ontaio we are starting a custom club near Goderich Going to be called loose screw kustoms Anyone interested let me know Also would be nice to meet up with some more bagged trucks never see any?
90yota   +1y

I got one.....got any pics of any of your work or previous projects?
still_2_hi   +1y

I got one too, im from Niagara tho... and already in a club. But good to see more Canadians into trucks!!
low4life77elcamino   +1y

Im from Chatham, Ontario. There is Not Normal Car Club based in Tilbury, that are minitrucks and "mini-inspired" vehicles. On June 26 they are having a car show (cars, trucks, motorcycles classes)  in Tilbury. Last year they had just over 250 entries.
scotto79   +1y

I'm in Windsor, but my truck has never seen the road other than moving on the trailer.  And Mike, thanks for posting that up about that show in Tilbury.  Where exactly is it in Tilbury?
area56   +1y

Hi I'm in London.I've got a ext-cab shortbox lowered 6" with billets,two-tone flamed paint job.I'm not involved with any club right now but I'm buiding a '97 Yukon 4wd to 2wd slammed with pearl white lower paint and black cherry top, and with 20's,suicide doors,Colorado tails,roll pan,etc.,I'll post some pic's of my truck and the yukon before I strip the truck down
artsar   +1y

I am from Newmarket, Ontario. I was also going to post minitruckin.ca until Joel beat me to it.
2mnybilz   +1y

Hey I'm near Niagara Falls as well, drive a Green 97 silverado Reg cab  bagged and 20's, hope to catch up at some shows this year.

still_2_hi   +1y

Sup Chris, you driving the truck yet?