threads
Page 1 of 2
Under Construction \  SHAVED THE DOORS SOOO NOW WHAT?

SHAVED THE DOORS SOOO NOW WHAT?

Under Construction General Discussions
views 843
replies 18
following 18

h8rstyle   +1y
Ok I have a 4 door Acura that had a recent shave job before i deployed. I'm trying to find the best Shaved Door Kit  to buy in order to get the best for my money, something with reliable hardware when it comes to weather conditions and just normal wear and tear. Soooooo throw them out there experiences, suggestions, opinions and the full lowdown on what kit is the best on the market and I should be buying this month. Thanks -H-  
juicedwagon   +1y

avs poppers are the shit, i had/have issues with the reg poppers and i got the avs ones for my silverado and i never had a issue with them. i know you will need to get  universal set but you will still be better off with them.  good luck
biguglywagon   +1y

On my wagon I put remote window modules on it. I roll the windows down to get in. No poppers at all, but the avs ones are badass.
travis98s10   +1y

+1 AVS. They have a few new gear driven styles that you might want to check into over solenoids if you have space
YUH8IN96   +1y

i got ones from SPAL an i havent had a prob wit them yet
bigdaddypaco   +1y
+1 on the spal kit,  i have had mine for 6 years, and never a problem with them, even after sitting for months at a time or in the middle of winter they always pop.....
jetts   +1y

my spal kit stopped working like 6 months after i put it in, i would say the next step would be to find 4 new doors cause shaved doors suck
juicedwagon   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by puponairmy spal kit stopped working like 6 months after i put it in, i would say the next step would be to find 4 new doors cause shaved doors suck--------------------------------------------- for a quick sec i thought about gettin new doors for my expo, it passed cause it wouldnt look right with everything else shaved. post pics of the acura with the shaved doors
tre5   +1y

+100,000,000 on the AVS poppers. Get the kit they sell. It comes with a 4 channel remote system, prewired relays, and universal poppers. Seriously... plug the relays to the module, ground the relays, tap a 12V source to the relays and it's wired. It was so damn easy! Plus the customer support I have gotten from them has been awesome. I actually just did a tech write up on the AVS kit for minitruckin on the mitsubishi.
h8rstyle   +1y
Edited: 4/14/2010 12:10:59 PM by h8rstyle

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by JuicedWagon---------------------------------------------Originally posted by puponairmy spal kit stopped working like 6 months after i put it in, i would say the next step would be to find 4 new doors cause shaved doors suck--------------------------------------------- for a quick sec i thought about gettin new doors for my expo, it passed cause it wouldnt look right with everything else shaved. post pics of the acura with the shaved doors--------------------------------------------- Thanks AVS is definitely got my attention, ill post some pics of the shaved doors