threads
Page 1 of 1
Foreign Cars (honda, etc) \  what else can be done?

what else can be done?

Foreign Cars (honda, etc) General Discussions
views 402
replies 0
following 1

fourwheeldemon   +1y
Hi my name is Pat i live over in Australia, i own a 2002 4-door honda accord on parker cylinders, 1/2" valves, engine driven, 2x 5 gallon tanks and a few other bits and pieces. I recently purchased a set of triple bellow bag struts from airbagit.com along with the custom upper control arms. Since being fitted the car now sits about 1 1/2" higher all round i would like get get as low or if not lower than i was before, I understand about tubbing the top of the wheel well for the UCA to come through and im also aware of making a pair of drop forks but what else can be done front (spindles, etc), and rear (new brackets?)?, also is there a type of top mounting system that can achieve slightly more drop ( i have heard of a product called  a belltop conversion which puts a ball joint at the top of the srut with the main strut pin actually going through the middle of the ball joint. I understand i can go much lower and get more lift if i run a unibody drop or even hydraulics ( i really want a 1/5) hydroholics setup but i cant due to the law enforcement we have over here. Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated.
thanks, pat
Page 1 of 1