Page 1 of 1
Under Construction \  Project- 82 Rookie Dime

Project- 82 Rookie Dime

Under Construction General Discussions
views 393
replies 6
following 4

ShowstoppaaaH   +1y
I got this truck earlier this summer from a friend of a friend....i had a 97 Stepside s10 which was my first lowrider i had and it was hacked too hell considering it almost went up in flames the first month i had it. The idiot that built the truck thought it would be easier to rap the power line for the compressors around the front right air bag line!! Well needless too say i didnt know awhole lot and was just started to make friends in the lowrider world to double check everything! So they didnt have a fuse in the power line and on the way to my first lowrider show it got so hott that it melted the airline bcs it was overloading the compressor! SO i miss the stepside but i got my 82 dime and i love it! So here is wat i started with and where im at now!

ShowstoppaaaH   +1y

This wat she started as...                   
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
ShowstoppaaaH   +1y
This is wat i got so far i put them in order the best i could!! Many more to come as winter comes!! Oh here is my buddy rims on the dime i like them but i dont have the cash flow to slap them babys on....
post photo
fatboysS1O   +1y

tail lights kill it imo

dailydraggn   +1y
what kind of wheels are those?
Xtremeeric   +1y

the wheels are velocitys

ShowstoppaaaH   +1y

Yeah i defently agree with u on them tail lights. They were just temps so i could role around for a month or two. Im goin to keep it simple and get a smooth skin and put caddy tailights in...i think they will just look clean and good!  Im not sure but that guy is probably right about the wheels.
post photo
Page 1 of 1