Under Construction \  the yota....

the yota....

Under Construction General Discussions
views 1409
replies 21
following 19

fkntkn19s   +1y
Edited: 7/15/2009 11:11:25 PM by fkntkn19s

Edited: 7/15/2009 10:56:42 PM by fkntkn19sEdited: 7/15/2009 10:54:15 PM by fkntkn19s
new to the site, but the truck's been on here for years, with the past owners. here is are 2 pics of when it first came home, 5 months ago. the other pics are from just the other day. i have a sh*t ton more pics on myspace, www.myspace.com/fkn_tkn let me know what you think and more pics at http://www.vtrides.com/view_ride.php?id=184&h=f

nvr53   +1y

ditch that hood and that thing would be sik
C-D1ddy   +1y
Nice! Diggin' the new look. What size wheels u running? and is that a 300z indy?
fkntkn19s   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by nvr53ditch that hood and that thing would be sik---------------------------------------------i would love to change up the hood, but even right now the hood barely clears the motor. and yeah, it's a 300 irs
no1lowr   +1y
finally that thing got finished, sweet man thats a cool truck

low mazda   +1y

that thing looks good. would look better with a diff hood. You must have a hell of an engine in it.
nvr53   +1y

doe it still have the 4 runner motor in it
YUH8IN96   +1y

WOW!!! its about time some made this truck nice again. its been through alot, it was originaly from down here in florida. i always loved this truck n im glad to c its in good hands and is lookin good
dragamazdog   +1y
I remembr when i was 10 years old watchen this truck get built in Fort Lauderdale Fl.I used to think it was the coolest truck ever i loved it and through the years i have just watched it get passed around and destroyed by its owners but good job bringn it back looks great
YUH8IN96   +1y

lol thats funny i was lik the same age too when i first saw it