Photoshop \  Design & WIN

Design & WIN

Photoshop General Discussions
views 408
replies 5
following 3

Ron_autoloc   +1y
Edited: 6/21/2009 11:21:00 PM by Kris_Autoloc

I know you guys LOOOOOOVE FREE stuff. I have a kit WITHOUT remotes sitting here waiting to be installed. To win is simple. Using the provided AUTOLOC logo create ONE of the following: 468x60 Banner 468x58 Signature The most creative banner or signature will be used in our online marketing campaign. Autoloc Logo Autoloc Website Here is what YOU will WIN! $120 value! Kit Fits The Following: • 82-93 S10/BLAZER/SONOMA/HOMBRE (DOES NOT FIT REAR DOORS OF BLAZER/JIMMY. Use AutoLoc Universal Kits) • 88-98 CHEVY/GMC FULL TRUCKS • 92-99 TAHOE/SUBURBAN/YUKON (DOES NOT FIT ON REAR DOORS OF TAHOE/YUKON. Use AutoLoc Universal Kits) • 82-92 CAMARO/FIREBIRD • 85-94 ASTRO/SAFARI • 81-88 MONTE CARLO • 78-87 EL CAMINO
tlw32882   +1y
do you have any ideas of what you would like? also what else do you have to offer, my truck is not listed in the compatibility list.
Ron_autoloc   +1y
We are open to any and all designs! This is the only kit we have currently for this promo.
DougyFrisch   +1y
82-93 S10/BLAZER/SONOMA/HOMBRE (DOES NOT FIT REAR DOORS OF BLAZER/JIMMY. Use AutoLoc Universal Kits) ^^i got a 95... how about the universal kit instead?
DougyFrisch   +1y
also, how many other forums are you posting this contest on? are you guys displaying the entries anyplace? and whens the due date to have em in by? and lastly, can you provide a link to that kit? i can't seem to find that one on your site...
Ron_autoloc   +1y
I have it on just 4-5 sites. I know more photoshoppers are on here. I will list the winner on all sites. Heres the link for the part   
Page 1 of 1