threads
Page 4 of 6
North East \  Wheres all the PA people at???

Wheres all the PA people at???

North East Regional
views 4805
replies 53
following 34

SOLOWMA   +1y

who is going to lowrollers this weekend?

low99maz   +1y

NOT ME!
SOLOWMA   +1y

that sucks low99maz,thinking any other later shows
crunchytaco   +1y
Clifton Heights,PA  20 min. south of Philly
low99maz   +1y

For sure, i just dont want to skip any details. I have had this truck down to absolutely nothing 4 times and dont want to do it agian!!!!! i am gunna try to make the dropt-n-destroyed show and freak show
DiabolicCustoms   +1y

it sucks pretty bad, nothing for minis around me, i went up to parkcity mall a couple of months ago for a "meet" ha, three trucks, one bagged, one janky as hell, and i drove my bagged civic, my trucks not up here yet so.... i will be at low rollers on saturday if you see the purple civic hatch on air with Diabolic Customs colors running, thats me dont' be ghost.

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by LOWEREDDREAMZ---------------------------------------------Originally posted by DiabolicCustomswow im the opposite of you skittdattle, born in the north lived all my life down south, and now i'm living in oxford pa, --------------------------------------------- how  you  like   living  in  middle  of  no where ?  i  USED  to live in west grove ,  i am  now  in  lancaster  (Still middle of no where  lol )  I remember when i  moved  to  cochranville,pa   back in  97  there was  nothing   open  past 8 pm    ( i think even today  still the same  nothing open past 8   with  exception  of bk  near  the shopping mall lol)  lancaster  pa  here    ( 89 bagged mazda b2200)  ---------------------------------------------
03ranger   +1y

watch out  for  oxford cops lol   they  love to mess with  anything custom   there's  a burnt like orange  4dr  jetta  runnin  around there-  i've  seen him pulled over  2 times   !  i'm on the other side  of    the  rockvale outlets about 6 miles from route41  . my truck's  in  pcs  .   need my air  re hookedup ,  and  a new  ignition  put in, new battery ,   bed  rebolted , and what ever else that stands in the way from  getting it on the road. my Profile should be updated  in 24 hrs with pics of my  ride. its  my first bagged truck  , and i sold it  3 yrs ago   just bought it back  still  haven't  driven it sense it was bagged!

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by DiabolicCustomsit sucks pretty bad, nothing for minis around me, i went up to parkcity mall a couple of months ago for a "meet" ha, three trucks, one bagged, one janky as hell, and i drove my bagged civic, my trucks not up here yet so.... i will be at low rollers on saturday if you see the purple civic hatch on air with Diabolic Customs colors running, thats me dont' be ghost.

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by LOWEREDDREAMZ---------------------------------------------Originally posted by DiabolicCustomswow im the opposite of you skittdattle, born in the north lived all my life down south, and now i'm living in oxford pa, --------------------------------------------- how  you  like   living  in  middle  of  no where ?  i  USED  to live in west grove ,  i am  now  in  lancaster  (Still middle of no where  lol )  I remember when i  moved  to  cochranville,pa   back in  97  there was  nothing   open  past 8 pm    ( i think even today  still the same  nothing open past 8   with  exception  of bk  near  the shopping mall lol)  lancaster  pa  here    ( 89 bagged mazda b2200)  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
post photo
ra156   +1y

i noly liv  lil less than an hour from u guys and pecker lives in lancaster theres a few other truck guys up there
gslow2600i   +1y
I lve in lancaster I actually drive a bagged Mazda as my daily and my girlfriend drives a bagged Magnum as her daily
slammed89s10   +1y
you dont count, bobby