Page 1 of 3
Under Construction \  A mild makeover

A mild makeover

Under Construction General Discussions
views 1164
replies 28
following 18

bagged4doorcivic   +1y
I finally got to change the truck up a little bit. Sealed flat black, put new diamond cut headlights, clear corners and bumper lights, 4runner grill, and 89-95 bumper and valence. I know it's not a lot to brag about but it's a start lol.

Here is what it used to look like

This is what it looks like now

pnktco   +1y

everyone has to start somewhere. looks like a nice daily.
pugz   +1y

thats still my favorite body style yota
idrgbdy   +1y
looks awesome!!! now bags and wheels.
bagged4doorcivic   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by idrgbdylooks awesome!!! now bags and wheels. ---------------------------------------------The bags are still on the list to do. I have wheels just dont have the money for new tires.
post photo
slamdtaco   +1y

good start. wish I would have kept mine.
vcminitrucker4lyfe   +1y
Looks like its coming along nicely man. Can't wait to see it lay'd on some wheels. Definately my favorite body style yota.
crzyone1013   +1y

whats going on with the front bumper? looks like its not sitting right. are the mounts tweeked? looks nice as a start. my doored toy was that body style. I don't like the fact that the back side windows don't open on those even though I can' open the ones on my 89 but thats because my sub box is in the way. good start though.
bagged4doorcivic   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by crzyone1013whats going on with the front bumper? looks like its not sitting right. are the mounts tweeked? looks nice as a start. my doored toy was that body style. I don't like the fact that the back side windows don't open on those even though I can' open the ones on my 89 but thats because my sub box is in the way. good start though.---------------------------------------------I figured someone would say something about the bumper eventually. It doesn't do it on the driver side  it seems like the bumper is twisted or something and I don't know what to do about it. I got the bumper off of ebay and the brackets from FBI. I have tried to push the bumper in a little but it dont move at all. But thanks for the comments 
crzyone1013   +1y
Edited: 6/6/2009 11:31:13 AM by crzyone1013

are you sure nothing is bent? Id get under thee and take a thorough look and see whats going on there. it should be straight unless there is some damage. nothing lined up on m 89 after it was wrecked till I straightened it back out. that sucked, at least I was in school for collision repair at the time I got it. My 94 std cab I had a while back I did old school  with the 15" smoothies, wide whites (portawalls), and a glass pack and it was pretty cool for a work truck. what direction are you going to go with yours?