Page 1 of 2
Photography \  Welcome to the Photography Forum

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Photography Q & A
views 2648
replies 18
following 13

Johnny O   +1y
This will be a place for anyone who has anything from a spark of interest to a professional career in photography. There is a lot of great talent on StreetSource and many people who can answer your questions from simple things like point-and-shoot cameras to DSLR techniques. A camera is like any other tool, there is a right and a wrong way to use it, I want this forum to explore that wide range and any insight I can give, I definitely will. Constructive criticism is welcome, shit talking is not. Everyone has room for improvement and many people have different styles. That doesn't mean one style is better than others, so take that into account when critiquing people's work. In the same token don't be offended at someone's critique of your work, try their suggestions on your next shoot before you dismiss them.  -Johnny O
puddin06   +1y

Sweet shit
impulse   +1y
yeah good work!
impulse   +1y
One thing I noticed after i posted was that the images got resized, but werent scaled properly so they are distorted, is this something that can be fixed?
Layumon22s   +1y
this is awesome. hopefully someone will write a "how to properly shoot your truck with a mid grade camera" column so i can actually take some real pictures for once
Johnny O   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Layumon22sthis is awesome. hopefully someone will write a "how to properly shoot your truck with a mid grade camera" column so i can actually take some real pictures for once--------------------------------------------- Great suggestion.
Johnny O   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by iLLairgasmOne thing I noticed after i posted was that the images got resized, but werent scaled properly so they are distorted, is this something that can be fixed?--------------------------------------------- If I'm not mistaken when you're posting an image a bounding box surrounds it. If the photo is too large you need to manually rescale the photo with the bounding box, otherwise the forum is set up to just readjust the width to scale.
impulse   +1y
ahh
layedoutnissan   +1y
Very cool new forum. I hope to learn some stuff here since it will be talking more about automotive photography.
Big Rik   +1y
Sweet.  Glad to see this finally come to life.