Page 2 of 14
Under Construction \  Project 69 Bronco

Project 69 Bronco

Under Construction General Discussions
views 7477
replies 137
following 75

msturg   +1y
Couple of shop picsAnd a nice surprise sunday morning, the medium sized puddle of tranny fluid from saturday migrated overnight. Good thing I brought a 25lb bag of "special kitty" with me, lolbelltech 2" toyota drop spindlesI have new rotors and bearings at the shop, also got a set of calipers and hubs from the junkyard
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
msturg   +1y
here is a photoshop a friend of mine did, nothing greatfor some reason the guy did it at ride height, lol. Apparently didn't understand the bodydropped concept too well. I was also running coy wheels at the time
post photo
msturg   +1y
ups man brought me some presents tonight during dinneris that a red ryder bb gun?nope, mustang II rack and pinionalso got some stainless thru frame brake fitting
post photo
post photo
post photo
LowBlazin   +1y
wow, gonna be a great build. ive had an idea for a classic bronco in the back of my mind for a long time now. definitely jealous right now.
JTB   +1y
glad you figured out the pics, this is gonna be a cool truck!
msturg   +1y
thanks for the compliments guys.  The pic thing was kind of a pain in the arse but I'll get use to it, lol
msturg   +1y
got the "frame" table built saturdayhard to tell from the pics really, but it is 6ft x 12ft

shot of the fuel cell I got from craigslist a while ago

I worked tuesday as well on some stuff. Put new bearings and wheel studs in the hubs, also bolted them onto the spindles

Also put the sending unit from the ranger gas tank onto the fuel cell
post photo
post photo
post photo
msturg   +1y
who needs a tape measuremade the frame section to hold the fuel cell saturday

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
msturg   +1y
Sunday I made my notches. One thing I really love about having a gigantic wood table to work on is I can easily make a "jig" by just screwing 2x4's into the top

post photo
post photo
post photo
SIKaltima   +1y

Wow dude this thing looks like its going to be very nice... keep the pics comin dude