threads
Page 1 of 2
Toy Model Cars \  any adjustable mini models????

any adjustable mini models????

Toy Model Cars General Discussions
views 1464
replies 11
following 6

JUICED03   +1y
ill post up pics if i can figur out how but i just built a stepside dime on a hopper kit ... had to mount it custom but it is bodydropped and lifts 1 and 3/8 of an inch ....... from mini to serious donk model with the flick of that switch lol
nissandoordragger   +1y
Edited: 12/28/2008 3:33:08 PM by nissandoordragger

hers one that i builtall one off suspension peices
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
JUICED03   +1y
that is bad ass puts my shit to shame lol .... how did you set up the sysem with interior???? i took a hopper impala apart and fabbed the chassis to fit under the s10 because i could not figure out a way to run them and what did you do for the 3 wheel action .... im lookin for ideas on a new hopper but i want it to be as real looking as possible not just one like the one i just did............

o still tryin to find out how to post pics... all i can get is a link that dont work to show up
puddin06   +1y
is that surface picture your signature? If so dear lord please make it smaller or get rid of it.
JUICED03   +1y
i am ok i got rid of that chop top ranger though rest in pieces the owner of tims old truck fucked me so i cut it up ... if that is why you are hating other than that i do have to resize it but i am like a girl i like em big
nissandoordragger   +1y
Originally posted by JUICED03

that is bad ass puts my shit to shame lol .... how did you set up the sysem with interior???? i took a hopper impala apart and fabbed the chassis to fit under the s10 because i could not figure out a way to run them and what did you do for the 3 wheel action .... im lookin for ideas on a new hopper but i want it to be as real looking as possible not just one like the one i just did............

o still tryin to find out how to post pics... all i can get is a link that dont work to show up

its not electric its all manual i made cylinders for it and it uses pressure to keep it up

spicy   +1y
heres a couple of my lowriders with adjustable suspension
kaoss   +1y
This is how you would fix your signature:

mess with the numbers untill it looks correct, but remember the signature rules are 300 tall.

There is a toyota truck model running around that I used to have, it was pretty sweet.
JUICED03   +1y
source of the photo??? as in one of the codes of a file it is saved to???? i am dumb on computers sorry i want to do it but not computer smart ... sorry and thanks for the help
JUICED03   +1y
source???? code or file ???? i am stupid when it comes to computer shit
thanks for the help