World's First Jimburban and on 26's

Under Construction General Discussions
views 18758
replies 169
following 92

Jimburban   +1y
Yes sir
Jimburban   +1y
A really bad pic I put together in paint but this is how the trailer will look (in a way...lol)

post photo
kustomharv   +1y
i think this thing is way diff from what alot of people are doing in our scene and i aplaud you for it! 26s might be a little out of my liking on a mini but thats me build it for you! nice work!
sandog   +1y
I would have moved the body forward about 6-9 inches, and shaved that angled window, moved the rear wheel closer to the door jamb, but hats off, looks good!
framescr8pintoy   +1y
i like what youre going for. my only thing is the bodykit....leave that stuff for the kids racing civics
TEEBAGGINNN   +1y
Nice work, keep it up.

Like it or hate it, the smile on your face upon completion is far more important than seeing others who wished they did the work and owned the vehicle themselves.
leydbck   +1y
Looks good. Good to see something different. Also nice to see you sticking to your ideas and not folding to the popular demand. Build it for you.

dooredZoo   +1y
Originally posted by Jimburban

Yes, at first but I have grown to like it. but don't want to spend at the bare min $1000 on each side for custom glass.

Man no way that it costs that much to cut that glass, it's practically flat. I had to have a glass made for an older car that I had that I couldn't find the glass for and it was only a couple hundred. Your glass man is retarded. If anything, get a side glass out of a suburban and put it in there, kind of what it looks like the s'burban was going to do. If you're gonna do that much hard labor on the truck, why not make the window look good instead of just saying they "kind of grew on you".

Just my .02.
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
man, i was with ya on it all untill the bodykit. Just not my style.

Good luck with it all tho!

Taylor
Jimburban   +1y
frshsqueezedon20s on S10forum made this photoshop for me. Whatcha think?

post photo