Under Construction General Discussions
views 18646
replies 169
following 92

Jimburban   +1y
Originally posted by 72bumpside

Originally posted by pmiller

Originally posted by 72bumpside

if nothing else, you have a sick and different cruiser. I too agree the triangle window looks very strange. Maybe a tahoe side glass or 2 door blazer side glass would look better? Where it's all one piece and matches a bit better. I like the idea, and i realize it's far from finished. What setup are you going with?

The ass end of this truck is from a 2 door blazer. Isn't it?

oh, maybe it is. I guess the long window just doesn't look so long anymore i think getting rid of the triangle mirror completely,for a shaved look or finding a long window and using it would bring this truck together and make it perfect.

Thanks for all the compliments.As far as the back windows I have grown to like them so they are staying. I wouldn't want to think about how much custom glass would be...lolThe rear setup is going to be a 6 link that I should be starting soon, and the front will be BLF Unijoint arms(when richie sends them..lol) Dom 2600's on all 4 corners.

bddually24   +1y
so i assume that this thing is just gonna lay frame not bodydropped right?
Jimburban   +1y
It will be laying frame. The tires will be upto the hood with 275/25/26
mindlissmetalfab   +1y
Why is your notch welded to the top of the frame?
Jimburban   +1y
Originally posted by iLLblazer

Why is your notch welded to the top of the frame?

Thats an old pic, it has been changed.
FXDGRND   +1y
Looks good. I think once its all one color opinions will change on the side glass. Definitely unique.

Jimburban   +1y
Originally posted by FXDGRND

Looks good. I think once its all one color opinions will change on the side glass. Definitely unique.

I would like to see it in color. If anyone could photoshop it with yellow at the top and black on the bottom that would be
post photo
SeveredBody   +1y
Originally posted by PHATTIREGUY

SOMEONE HAS TO SAY IT, RETARDED.

agreed, like the wheels though
kaoss   +1y
Why all that work and no body drop? Hope it looks better all one color and cleaned up... I'll wait and see...
Jimburban   +1y
Originally posted by KAOSS

Why all that work and no body drop? Hope it looks better all one color and cleaned up... I'll wait and see...

The 26's would be thru the hood