Tools \  snap on cts561 cordless screw driver

snap on cts561 cordless screw driver

Tools Q & A
views 1213
replies 13
following 11

bodydropped85   +1y

click me!

well worth 135 bux. i have the adapter to put sockets on mine to...
hell it even saved my life one time, i slipped off the frame rack and this was in my hand and cought the radiator support i was pulling and kept me from falling lol.

this is by far the MOST USED tool in my box. and the only one i havnt broken yet LOL. anyone else got one?
1bigpimp   +1y
Yep got me one use it every day works great
groundscr8pr   +1y
i just traded mine in for the mac tools version. mac has a liion bat,clutch.and light. but it is twice the money. def the most used tool in my box.
XpLower   +1y
Hell yes, I love mine, used it just yesterday. I also have the adapter to use sockets, all the way up to a 1/2
locaddy   +1y
Edited: 9/23/2008 7:09:59 PM by kadillakstyle

I got that one also, that little bastard has some torque too. It is one of my favorite tools. They dont stay lookin nice and new like that long lol.

Mine came with a little led flashlight too that uses the same battery, I use that alot too.

bagged92   +1y
ive got one, just used it today. and like Michelobe said, mine looks looks like its been dropped in a drain pan full of oil. But it works really good, and mine came with a case with the charger, but i bought the flashlight and extra battery for $20, couldnt beat that.
thebagged1   +1y
i just bought my 2nd 1 today..... i had alittle issue with my first gun. with a brand new battery not hitting contacts right .. but i got it all taken care of.... but deffinatly use everyday all day.. at our body shop... every tech has em
bodydropped85   +1y
yes i love mine. i need this flash light u speak of! ill try to get a pic of mine tomm.
utibaggedtruck88   +1y
my buddy and i both have one at our shop and we pull everything off with them...head bolts and alll but they wont break...by far the best tool in my tool box followed by ratcheting wrenches
TwistedMinis   +1y
Yes, its like a mini impact. Its awesome, but I don';t use it that much. My most used tools are still my gear wrenches, impacts, and welders.