threads
Page 1 of 3
Under Construction \  1961 ford fairlane project (more pics update)

1961 ford fairlane project (more pics update)

Under Construction General Discussions
views 1384
replies 25
following 16

fuller   +1y
Edited: 7/30/2008 10:23:57 PM by Fuller

well i just started on it, so i'll post the cpl pics i have and update it as i go.

Wicked Fantacies   +1y
Looks like a sweet project! Are you going to stick with the old look as far as wheels or new school?
bagd2kf150   +1y
flippin sweet
lowjoe74   +1y
bout fuckin time you made a come back.....i knew you wouldnt stay away for long
fuller   +1y
as far as the look goes, it'll probably go though stages. bagged with the body how it is and the wheels that are on it with the hubcaps. i'm unsure where its going to go as far as wheels and such are concerned, mostly b/c i can't afford them anyway. It'll probably look how it does right now for a while but bagged. i need to clean the garage so i can get more pics of how it is now. havent started any fabrication yet but hopefully really soon.
scotto79   +1y
New wheels are way over-rated on those old big body cars, a nice and clean set of hubcaps is all they need.
charlesskelter   +1y
The dog dish caps are a nice look for sure. That's a great stance it's at. How low do you plan on going with it?
fuller   +1y
Edited: 7/30/2008 10:36:05 PM by Fuller

to the frame for sure, that leaves the body 2 or so inches off the ground (without neasuring yet). havent decided if i am going lower than that or not. i dig the hubcaps too!
dehumanizer_   +1y
Have a look at this build ,it's a 1963 Ford Fairlane