Under Construction \  My Ranger getting stock floored

My Ranger getting stock floored

Under Construction General Discussions
views 3201
replies 83
following 46

SunsetRanger   +1y
Edited: 7/21/2008 2:56:47 AM by SunsetRanger

My trucks been around the So Cali scene for awhile and last year decided to do a major update. Right now its in the process of a full frame build with a Toyota front swap. Today we got the frame off the floor and now its time to work on the building of the link and the bagging the front. The rear part of the frame is actually going to be the air tank and if the math was done right it should be a little over 5 gallons of air, which is alright cause that's what I went in with plus with a engine driven compressor air fills fast enough..

The guy doing the work is a really good friend of mine and along with this he's also got a 70 something F100 and a doored Taco that he is working on.. Not to mention the whole working 9-5ish with kids and family..

So on to the pics..

What it looked like before the teardown

and to the build

and here it is as of Sunday evening..

The goal is to have the frame as a rolloer for the Ludikrs show since all this work is done need to show it off since once the cab is put back on nobody will see it anyways.
junior   +1y
frame looks good im gettin ready to stock floor my yota
low99maz   +1y
Very nice I like the tube work in the center, should be a great ride when finished!
iRIDElow   +1y
nice frame bro
lost cause   +1y
Looks solid as fuck! nice work man
granth   +1y
shibby
jaredmxg   +1y
Looking really good man, nice work. Get some more pix up too.
complexdesigns   +1y
Git R dun lol
cheeks Sunset SD   +1y
f$ckin rad should be strong enough to carry your grizzly bear lookin ass
bodydropped85   +1y
hey i know this guy. looks good!