threads
Page 1 of 4
Under Construction \  old project still in the works updated.

old project still in the works updated.

Under Construction General Discussions
views 1148
replies 32
following 23

MagicMikey   +1y
Edited: 7/27/2008 8:13:02 PM by MagicMikey

i been on ssm for a while off and on and i been workin on my truck the same. just when ever i get the money and figure out what i want. plans have changed for many reasons and i like to show pics of the build when i first bought the truck and started baggin it on sept 11 2001.

i am courious what people have to say too.

tilt bed on air

Uncle Fester   +1y
More changes than a pron star looks great though keep up the great work and welcome back.

granth   +1y
hey man, can you get a little wider of a shot for the bed? id love to see how its done and possibly work it around my truck.
smctoy   +1y
looking damn good!!
lucky_brew   +1y
nice man! i love the tilt bed fabrication! TITS!
okblt2drg   +1y
lookin good bro
wileypdf   +1y
the current status kicks ass,like the cleanliness,

was a little worried about the setup in the first pictures before i saw you redid the frame
sitnlow10   +1y
hey man whats going on if i kno correctly that one of ur pics u have mondera b52's on ur truck do u still have them or even have the center caps for them laying around?
rangerlayinrocker   +1y
yeah those are b-52's in the pics, he still has the wheels but i think he already has someone wanting to buy them
MagicMikey   +1y
Edited: 3/31/2008 4:56:53 PM by MagicMikey

i still got the wheels but i got a deal worked out with a friend for some paint but if he dont come through then i will let ya know.here is a pic of the hing set up for the bed from a different angle. the hing is as low and as far back as i could get it with out poping out of the back of the bed. the ends are actualy part of the wishbone link i had. i still got the wishbone and the backin plate for it untouched. i dont have a good side veiw yet but it stands up almost straight up. i must say i am glad that it cleared the room i had in the shop because it came up alot faster than i had thought it would and bearly cleared the lights and a fan. i didnt like how short the bars were on the wishbone. i like to drive the piss out of mine and i didnt like how it handled at raised hight. and i found a pic with my truck next to my friends truck i forgot about. oh and thanks for the kind words.

the hinge kinda resembles the famous F

post photo
post photo