Under Construction \  Doored frontier @ Guilty By Design

Doored frontier @ Guilty By Design

Under Construction General Discussions
views 4241
replies 85
following 62

guiltybydesign   +1y
Edited: 7/2/2010 2:12:33 AM by Guiltybydesign

This is a current project i got going on. Its a 2001 Nissan Frontier that came from a friend in Oklahoma. Plans are: cut to the doors (true door) 20''X9.5'' Martin Bros Hammerhead wheels 255/35/20 tires Narrowed rearend 7 3/4'' Custom upper and lower arms flipped drag linkage (helps with toe in) 1.25:1 Cantilever link setup underslung frame smooth sheetmetal floor Modded fenders Thats where it stands as of now. Im having problems with the axles and i need to know if the quadcab rearend is any wider than the standard and x cab.
guiltybydesign   +1y
.... yeeea im not smart enough to make all those work so if anyone else can help me out that would be for everyones benefit.
92yota   +1y
when you go to photobucket, instead of clicking the IMG code, click the HTML code. then paste it here like you did with those^^^
92yota   +1y
Edited: 2/1/2008 2:52:08 AM by 92yota

here ya go...looks awesome btw________________________________________________________________________________________

This is a current project i got going on. Its a 2001 Nissan Frontier that came from a friend in Oklahoma.Plans are:cut to the doors (true door)20''X9.5'' Martin Bros Hammerhead wheels255/35/20 tiresNarrowed rearend 7 3/4''Custom upper and lower armsflipped drag linkage (helps with toe in)1.25:1 Cantilever link setupunderslung framesmooth sheetmetal floor

Modded fenders

Thats where it stands as of now. Im having problems with the axles and i need to know if the quadcab rearend is any wider than the standard and x cab.
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
sectioned88   +1y
Yay! Seeing something lay true doors can brighten up any room. Nice welds, killer frame work.

Going to build an entirely new hood with that curve, or just put bubbles over the wheels?
guiltybydesign   +1y
i was gonna just blister the hood but i would have to blister it for the tires, intake, and valve cover so im just gonna make a hood that bows with the fenders.
fatboysS1O   +1y
WOW!!!
frontin on 20s   +1y
i put a mustang 2 rear end under my body dropped frontier on 22's
granth   +1y
looks sick. wont comment on the bulge for the wheels until the hood is done. i love frontiers though. so sick.
tlw32882   +1y
Originally posted by 72bumpside

looks sick. wont comment on the bulge for the wheels until the hood is done. i love frontiers though. so sick.

X2