Page 1 of 2
Chevy/GMC Trucks \  rat rod s-10??/

rat rod s-10??/

Chevy/GMC Trucks Make Specific
views 4070
replies 12
following 11

CrossBreed   +1y
hey i remember seein' pics of a chopped up s-dime that looked like an old t-bucket rat rod...anyone got any pics? i'm wanting to do the same to my rag.
idrgbdy   +1y
i'm guessin this one. i think this is crazy as hell and i like it! 13.75" chop, 4" section, & channeled 3.5"!!!!

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
idrgbdy   +1y
lol someone beat me too it.
CrossBreed   +1y
thanks, dang i really enjoy looking at that thing.
LittleShopLackey   +1y
this piles been sittin at the shop for a while. Chris started, eric took it over, prolly never get done lol. Couldn't tell ya all the measurements other than I DON'T FIT IN IT it does have a flathead though. Oh- and the new tires he got for the rear stand a good foot higher than the roofline loladiosmike. OH- I dig the one above, very slick.
twistedsdime   +1y
I remember seeing it on Trucks mike. What kind of motor is siting in it?
LittleShopLackey   +1y
Originally posted by twistedsdime

I remember seeing it on Trucks mike. What kind of motor is siting in it?

flathead, no idea what year though. the 'combine truck' as it was dubbed is about as close to being done as my Blazer lol (okay the Blazers slightly closer). On a side note, I was @ the shop last night and Saliba was busy dropping a 4.6L engine out of a 99 GT into the '51 shoebox - instead of the older 302 that was in it. Look for that thing to be raisin' hell at some shows this summer i'm sure
okblt2drg   +1y
That makes me want to work on my truck
AiredOut   +1y
Ive seriously been thinking about doing something like this with my 521 parts truck, i think its a really cool way to incorporate something new with something old.

tattedfordguy   +1y
Edited: 5/2/2007 6:25:58 PM by tattedfordguy

The word rat rod sickins me, How about hot rod? Or custom, And the word's rod and s10 dont even go together...