Page 2 of 2
Body work and Paint \  satin rat rod paint

satin rat rod paint

Body work and Paint Q & A
views 2710
replies 18
following 15

BggdNBdyDrppdJunk   +1y
oh yeah, just make sure youdont get bird shit on it, it soaks it up, its krylon, not house of kolor
msbhavn   +1y
www.kustomshop.com has hotrod flatz gallon kits for $119
TwistedMinis   +1y
Hot Rod Flatz. Its about $135 shipped with tax if you're in Cali.
tgilbert94sonata   +1y
whats up people i just tried to wet sand my car and it streaked up hell. And i used 1500 grit paper and i did not use a block.did i do somethig wrong.
slamedtoyota   +1y
some of the hotrod flatz are different price like my red peral was 30 dollars more than the green pear. and in no way is it 120 shipped they charge 20 to ship. I looked into that shit so much befor i bought it
granth   +1y
i dont think anyone said it was 120 shipped? 135 shipped was said...and 119 a gallon?
jgarris11   +1y
At my local paint Jobber I can buy any color Gallon of single stage hardner and flattner The whole set up for 115.00 out the door and it is Limco brans paint.
roach25681   +1y
Ive got two gallons of this bullshit I bought a long time ago. A Hot Rod Flatz sticker stuck over the Omni Sticker. Pissed me off but you live and learn. I pay $80 for Omni AU and $19 for the hardener. If you get charged extra to have flattening agent added to any paint your getting screwed. If you get charged extra to throw some cheap ass pearl into a gallon of cheap ass single stage your getting screwed.
locoelco   +1y
i have the blck metallic i cant get a good spay pattern for anything how does everone get theres to lay so flat